Unlimited customer support is available via phone, email, SMS and live chat through the customer portal. Our support team is divided into two teams, ‘pickup’ and ‘delivery’.
Every enquiry you make is received and assigned to one of the One World Courier customer support teams. Whether it’s a pickup status update or tracking a shipment, help and support is always close at hand, and you’ll always receive helpful, swift and professional service.
- Two teams at your disposal. One for pickups and the other for deliveries.
- Dedicated account managers for high volume shippers.
- Any problems or issues that arise are resolved quickly and efficiently by the team, saving you precious time and money.
- Our support teams help you avoid mistakes that could result in extra charges being added to your final invoice as well as offer help and advice to prevent other problems from occurring. Read this blog post on ‘avoiding extra freight charges‘
- Being able to get help quickly and easily when you need it. No more working out problems on your own.
- Peace of mind, knowing that there is someone to help if something goes wrong and urgent attention is required.
- No more waiting on hold for hours or days to get help when you need it. The Pickup Team will get results and updates for you.
- Knowing you always have someone to turn to who is an expert in freight and shipping and knows how to get answers – fast!
- A dedicated claims team who will assist with any warranty or insurance questions.
Our ‘pickup’ team is your first point of contact and works closely with our carriers and couriers.
Their role is to assist with planning and booking every shipment to make sure everything goes to plan and your item(s) are collected on time. Whether you need an urgent pickup or looking to reschedule, our team will take control.
The Delivery Team will also;
- Access to shipment documentation, con notes, shipping and address labels, full order details.
- Answer your questions via phone, live chat and email.
- Monitor shipment progress through the OWC freight platform.
- Notify you of any delays or issues with any shipment you have booked.
Our customer service delivery team provides a range of services to support your business. They provide valuable insights and advice on how to optimise your shipping tasks, and will assist with shipment tracking and troubleshooting delivery issues on your behalf.
As soon as your shipment has been picked up and is ‘in-transit’, the delivery team is alerted and will monitor the progress. The team’s role is to make sure everything goes to plan and your shipment gets delivered on time.
Role of the delivery team.
- Monitoring all shipments before and after pickup.
- Track the progress to make sure the shipment is on-schedule until it reaches its destination.
- Be available by phone, email and live chat to help.
- Act on your behalf and will be the go-between with you and the carrier.
Customer Relations Executive
Team Leader - Pickup
Team Leader - Delivery
Claims and Finance Support
Our Finance and Claims teams work in close collaboration to ensure that everything runs smoothly. In the event that you need to reach out to us, you can rest assured that Lara, Mel and Shirley will provide fast efficient and friendly service.
Billing & Accounts
Claims & Billing